At Baptist Retirement Homes of North Carolina, our priority has always been to keep our residents and staff safe. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact and have proactively taken steps as recommended by state and local health officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to keep our communities, residents and staff safe.
We look forward to hosting you on our campuses when we are once again open for tours, meals, activities and events. Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented challenge. We are all in this together – and together, we will get through it.
- FAQs: a COVID-19 Resource Guide for BRH – January 31, 2021
- Letter to Western NC Baptist Homes Residents and Family – August 11, 2020
- Resident Face Mask Requirement – June 26, 2020
- Letter to Residents and Families – May 1, 2020
- Notice to BRH Team Members – April 20, 2020
- Notice to Residents and Families – April 20, 2020
- Letter to Team Members – April 7, 2020
- Notice to All Residents and Family Members – April 7, 2020
- CDC Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention of Coronavirus Disease in Nursing Homes – March 13, 2020